Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

You Have My Thanks

Today was a good day. I went to school, class was short. I went to help clean the news room. My skin got irritated by the Kiwi cleaning stuff. My old scar on my leg reopened today as well.

Luke, Luke, Luke... What can I say Luke? You ARE an angel. :) One that I really should listen to more often eh? You always know what I'm doing before I can even tell you... And every single time you try to help me, I can't bring myself to listen. Thank you Luke. A lot of things are easier said than done. We both know that. You have my eternal gratitude. Can't imagine what other shit I'd have done if you hadn't knocked some sense into me.

Also, Jon insists that the Law and Order DVDs are his birthday gift. Well, I bought them for him but I didn't really intend them to be a gift. I just bought them well... coz I wanted to. It's what I do. I just buy stuff coz I want to. Although the idea of the strange yellow things still make me smile. :) In fact, I'm speaking to him now. He's a strange one isn't he... Haha!! I'm looking forwards to spending 2 weeks of pure fun with him in Melb!!!!! Ahh... Melbourne... the country where only so few people know me... The country where no one can piss me off? For now at least. You really know how to clear the air up huh Muffin. Another person who I should never ever doubt! :)

Somebody, whose name I shall not mention, said something to me today. It hit me very hard considering everything that has happened. He said "even she is a million times hotter than you plus she's got a personality that out matches yours infinity to negative one million." And it took every ounce of strength in me not to retaliate by saying something or not to just break on the spot. God, I don't know why you says these things. You make your life seem like it's a billion times worse off than anyone elses and when people tell you the truth, you just go on full attack. I don't know why I put up with you anymore.

ANYWAYS

Saf quit his part time at the Italian place today too. Something about how it's quiet. But generally that's what people wanna do right? Make money for doing absolutely nothing? And people say that I've got no patience or concept of the working world... *sigh* some people have all the luxury huh... Anyways, this means that we probably will be going to catch The Day After Tomorrow and Amelie at Starlight Cinema next week. Yay, I can bug him for help with the script again!!

Speaking of work, I've gotta go do the ITP report!! Crap!!!

Blog later, work now! Buh bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home