Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

dead date

i'm seriously over working myself AGAIN. *sigh* I'm half awake, dying to sleep but with way too much work to do.......... how how how??? argh!! maybe I should only take on ONE thing at a time? haha...

I went to Sterne & Lears today. It was pretty ok la. As in the site is really doable. I can do it if I really concentrate and stuff... Thank God for a 3 days weekend coz I also have Akubi Chan to do. 2 scripts by the end of the week. Can la... Like I said, I just need to really concentrate on one thing at a time. But in my current state of mind, I am forcing myself to concentrate already... haha let's all celebrate the death of Mel...

Anita: eh please lar... sif hottie... rubbish type of person... I dunno what type of pictures you showed them man... haha... But never the less, tell Melbourne of my coming! For when I come, I bring nothing with me but the constant state of depression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home