Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, April 02, 2004

idiots

I'm on my way to school now. I still can't believe what happened yesterday. How can you even say or think that about me. Do you think you did more than me? Do you are better? I practically defended you. I made sure that it didn't get as bad as it could have. I'll tell you one thing. On top of all your personal problems, of all the things I OBVIOUSLY don't understand, I have a much heavier workload. I have to live up to greater expectations. You say I don't understand you. But do you even understand me? Why must I specifically be there for the work to start? Just because I know how to work the damned computer doesn't mean that you can just don't do anything till I'm there right? Is it MY fault that you choose not to know things? You're ignorance being bliss concept is not working here. Sure I tend to disappear from the scene very quickly, but it is still possible to contact my by other means right? Just because I'm not at my computer doesn't mean that you can't call. Just because I'm not home doesn't mean I don't have a phone right? i've had the same bloody hand phone number for almost 7 years. Yea, it's been THAT long. So don't come can tell me that you couldn't contact me because if you wanted to, you could have. Stop trying to make it seem like I can't be bothered with work. Sure I'm already qualified to go to Uni but this is what I want to do. As contradictory as I may sound, I actually WANT to work within the media. I want to be a journalist. I want so many thing but people like you are in my way. Why? You think I can't do it. Don't think I don't know what you're saying about me behind my back. It is not my fault that you don't have time to finish work. It is not my fault that you don't make time. It's not my fault that you're personal life makes it so hard for you to even go to church on time for mass. So quit blaming me for your own mistakes.

Why is it that when you say you don't give a shit you always do? Is it so hard for you to tell us the truth? Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with you when all I am to you is just another idiot who's willing to do all your dirty work. And the only thing I kick myself about is I can't help it. Sometimes I try to ask myself why I care so much for you. You're like a brother to me and yet sometimes I feel like hitting you so hard that my hand hurts thinking about it. I don't have to do anything for you in case you haven't realised but I am. Maybe it's about time I stop. I can't settle for your empty promises anymore. I've come to expect nothing from you. It's become that bad. Pity, coz I really thought you could be one of my most trusted friends. Don't listen to me anymore. I apparently know nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home