Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

My Stuff is MY STUFF

Keep you're hands off my stuff. I KNOW you were in here. Why can't you just take my word for it? So I may be childish for so blatantly demanding my chocolates. Not that I even like it. But to think that you would stoop so bloody low as to dig through my things. If I wrote a list spelling out the kind of shit I put up with you for, it would be endless. For God's sake, act your age. It's about time I lock my room door isn't it. I'll land up doing the same when I'm in Australia. And you still wonder why the other room is ALWAYS locked. I'll tell you what they all are afraid of saying. It is because of YOU. Do you know that because of YOU me going to Australia may be compromised? Something about how I'll be influenced. I love you, don't get me wrong. But if you get in my way, I will knock you down even if it means hurting myself in the process. Don't push me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home