Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

le-hu-se-er

How dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable
So condescending unnecessarily critical
I have the tendency of getting very physical
So watch your step cause if I do you'll need a miracle

You build me up
You knock me down
Provoke a smile
And make me frown
You are the queen of run around
You know it's true

- Maroon 5

You keep telling me how you'll fix everything and make things ok again. BULLSHIT!!!!!! Please, you say that to make me feel better for a while. Or so you think. My faith in you is wavering... Sad ain't it. I don't really believe you anymore. We'll see how you like it won't we. We'll just see how much of it you can handle. But of course, I am suddenly too damned nice to do that kinda thing right? RIGHT! We shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home