Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

blah

I wonder how you're doing and if you're feeling ok
I shudder to think that you're life's a bitch and my life's just mundane
I still sit back and look at all the things I've done
I will sit back and ponder on what I screwed up on
I watch you smile, watch you laugh and find I can't do the same
I wish I may, I wish I might, be able to feel that way
I want you happy and never sad even though it hurts
I see you smile and it warms me up, it's just enough for me

wonder how they're doing. wonder if they're fine. But... If they wanted me to know, I would know. Guess they don't huh... That or they can't... I feel shitty but hey...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home