Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Bittersweet

You mean nothing to me. In fact there is someone I love. And you can't even compare. Don't touch me. Don't even look at me. You're not worth my time.

But... love hate relationships rarely ever work. Besides, this is pretty one sided. I don't like you. I keep up apperances. Don't speak tp me again you insufferable shit for brains. Don't assume that I'll make nice with you. And don't even think for one minute that I'm kidding. I think I finally understand why I can't even talk to you anymore. You are so selfcentred. Even more so than anyone I know. And trust me, I know a lot of people. I talk so much of this insane amount of hatred that I have for you. When in fact I cannot bring myself to say it to your face. I... You completely kill me. I'm dying. I don't know if you can save me. I don't think you can save me. No matter how much I want you to. I don't think you'd even try. I don't think you even know. I wish you knew. I wish you understood. But then again, it really is too much to ask isn't it. I don't know anymore. Maybe it's me that changed. I think I need to get out of this place. It's about time I left. I want to say good bye. But if you even so much as call, I can't bring myself to say no. But I'll say it any way.

Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home