Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Hmm... It seems like I've gotten myself into a bit of a mess again? HAH! A bit?! A LOT more like it... I have SOO much work to do... I feel like I'm soo damned drained... And I've even lost my prata craving... It's sushi now... Don't ask why...

I find myself fighting so very hard to stay awake while I type this in hopes that I will eventually manage to finish my work. My brain is stopping to function. God, give me the strength to put up with all this rubbish. I love my work, I love my life but sometimes, I wish that things would just not happen anymore.

People, in case you haven't yet realise, I happen to be very much of a techie. *shudder* In other words, I'll know who posts what where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home