Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I can SAFELY say my life will be more enjoyable and officially less complicated. I've got the "Natural Born Killers" syndrome... :) Ah if only there was the sinister smiley... heh...

Today was a relatively ok day. I mean, I slept till... er... 11-ish? and decided to just sleep on and turn up for Comm Issues. So yea I did. All in all school today was pretty ok... Tomorrow I have to go in early though... TV production 2 and we've gotta make plans for a demonstration. Heh... Let's hope we actually get something of substantial information... In anycase, I guess we can handle it. I mean my group did manage to get Benedict Goh and all right? :P Ugh, enough about school...

Reasons for a less complicated life:-
1. GREAT friends who keep me entertained for like EVER. People who keep me involved in their lives which is really cool.

2. I got my sanity back. Or shuold I say insanity? Wheee

3. School is less tiring and stuff. Work's been getting manageable.

One thing I am pretty bummed about thought, I didn't get urban wire. Oh well... I can't have it all right? Maybe heatwave will accept me? Even then, I've still got the web thing with FiRST so that's not too bad.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with myself and everything else. Which in a sense may not entirely be good. Call me paranoid huh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home