Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

I is in web design class now......... I is bored....... why? coz I finished the tutorial....... :( Damnit Geoff... WHY DIDN'T YOU COME???? IF YOU WERE HERE WE COULD START THE PROJECT!!! BUT NOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU'RE NOT HERE!!!!!! Ugh.....

I'm too bored for my own good lar... haha :)

Damnit.. I think I shall redesign AGAIN! I forgot the save the incredibly yicky other angel one. The gray one where no one could read shit coz the font was red and the background was black n white. Very painful to the eyes.... But but, i found ANOTHER picture of an angel. The Madonna one. (Prasad is gonna have a friggin' field day but hey, he doesn't read this! HEE) SO I shall try to entertain myself for... oh let's see.. another HOUR!!! Maybe more...

STUPID GEOFF!! hmph...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home