Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I’m in PR class. I’m trying hard to pay attention. I more or less understand what’s going on. My mind’s on stuff like Comm. Issues… I mean, come on, I have to go down to National Library later. I don’t have anything on except feature writing. I still have 3 articles to write. My feature 1 on Naruto is definitely in, feature 2 on Hong Kong is a maybe and I still have yet to write that darned movie review… Crap… *sigh* maybe I’ll meet Kenny before going home today. Just feel like hanging out and talking. Heh… oh well… time to work AGAIN

Words out, they're going to the Incubus concert in KL on Tuesday! SHIT MAN!!! I WANNA GO!!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home