Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, March 12, 2004

My life is like one BIG BIG disaster zone. Out of the pan into the fire is like a bloody understatement. I hate it when I can't talk to people who I used to be super close to. I hate it when it looks like we aren't friends anymore. I hate it when I can't be me. And yet ultimately, it is I who creates all these problems. I know I don't seem to be making very much sense right not but its what I feel. Empty. So much so that I just want to pack up and leave. I love school and yet I hate it. I'm still contemplating going today. I should shouldn't I... This place is just one step away from where I want to be.

I thank God that I still have you guys. Who knows what would've happened to me over the years huh... Sure maybe a few complications less but I'd be so incredibly ignorant, so naive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home