Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I think I remember why I stopped blogging. Something about how everyone online would more or less understand who I'm bitching about. That and something about how I'd stop filling in my physical journal... Hmmm... Who care ay? People kinda tend to lead too bloody complicated lives they probably can't be bothered about other people bitching about them can they? Least of all me! The one who bitches about everyone! :)

Personally, I am beyond caring. I'm actually beginning to look forward to the new school term. School starts on the 5th. Less than a week away and I'll be stuck in good old Mass Comm again. *sigh* Don't get me wrong, Mass Comm rocks and all but still, the whole idea of being forced to do this and that with the kinda shitty deadlines that all come one after the bloody other... It's totally going to kill what little social life I've got left not to mention all my late night movies.


Get this. On New Years Eve while the rest of the world will be partying and having a helluva good time, I will be spending my night at my cousins house before going to church. What an angel I am. Not that going to church is a drag or anything. Don't get me wrong. On some level I happen to firmly believe that church is a good thing and I should pray more often. Maybe then I won't be so confused. I digress...... Let's just say that Christmas this year was really different. I had fun. Maybe too much fun. (Let's not go there!) But I somehow see New Years as DULLSVILLE. It could easily be because of the fact that my holidays are closing and stuff. Or maybe it's just me again. You know, the whole depression shit thing that happens every now and then. I don't know what it is but I'll tell you now, this shit is so completely breaking me up.

I am so torn that I can't exactly pin point what the major issue is and it's driving me up the wall. It hurts so damned much to see like my closes pals suffer so much and I can't do anything for them. Worse still watching people fall into a fucking trap and friendships breaking just like that. After so much trouble to be ok again it just crumbles. But I guess in the long run if people wanna be childish and screw up a friendship just like that then it's not that worth it right? It can't be worth that much right? This world is so bloody fucked up. Sometimes even I want to just blow the whole bloody friendship over one tiny thing. I mean it's happened before and I've not spoken to the people involved since. Pretty sad huh... And yet sometimes I get this insane feeling to not let any of it touch me. As in get rid of the source itself. But even that is pretty messy! I guarantee that! Hahaha! It's funny now but if it happens again...

Damnit... I just need to break something.

And on the play list is...
White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home