Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, November 24, 2008

these days

Sometimes I wish that I could just stop. Sometimes I wish that I could see why things have to happen but more often than not, these days, I wish that I could stop everything and just come to a complete stand still but I can't can I?

Almost every day now I wish I could understand the cause behind everything that's happened. But more so, I still wish that I could just stop. Completely and entirely. Never to start again.

That's until I see your face. Until I see that smile. That makes everything ok. Everything bearable even if it's just a little while. So what will happen when you're not going to be there anymore. Who's going to stop me from making the biggest mistake I can ever make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home