Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Rantings of the Clinically Insane!

Hello hello. Yes, it's me. I'm finally wide awake again. But if anything, I've FINALLY finished making the calendar. Haha... Ok fine, I'm bored. And annoyed. But hey, don't lecture me about what to tell your significant others! Especially when it's got nothing to do with me in the first place considering I haven't really got anyone to tell anything to.

Blah blah blah

On a brighter note, I'm addicted to Neko the Kitty and Sinfest courtesy of Alex. Thank you!!! :D

Ok, I'm gonna go eat and watch Zim.

Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and Coffee and Hoegaarden and YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home