Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hey hey hey...
I know I've been away from the computer as of late... I've been working and trying to get a lot of thigns settled before I Jessica comes and before I leave... My brother is gonna be moving out soon. In about 3 weeks I think... All the same, I'm sick. Again. Yes... High fever, the works. But I'm still ok. Apart form the shallow breathing and all. Perhaps I should stop smoking eh? Last night when I was I couldn't taste the cigarette at all and I was smoking menthol lights for crying out loud... Ahaha...

More importantly, Dan, I'm sorry I couldn't talk longer last night. Medicine was already kicking in. I fell asleep with everything still running. Woke up at 4 coz I couldn't breathe properly. Annoying feeling I tell you. And trust me, when you think plain old ICE WATER tastes like chemicals, you know something's wrong.

Anyways, to all the people that I disappeared on last night, I'm sorry! To all the people who've been trying to reach me, sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home