Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

I find myself very disappointed. I never thought I could feel this disappointed in people. Surprise surprise. And you have the nerve to tell me off for the stupid things I've done? The HUGE HUGE HUGE difference between you lot and me is, I actually know the difference between right and wrong. I actually know how to regret and feel bad and not do shit again. But no, you idiots still go about doing all that you're doing pretending it's ok. And then you complain about how you don't have this and you don't have that. BULL FUCKING SHIT. I'll fucking say it again, the next time either of you think I'm being childish, at least I've got a sense of propriety and responsibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home