Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Let it be known that I still feel an immense amount of pain and confusion. This whole experience is beginning to feel like it was a complete lie – something that I refuse to believe because of all the happiness that I was feeling. Inside, I knew something what wrong but I brushed it away. Sure, I brushed that away and allowed the notions of doubt and despair to seep in. so on some strange level, I let him do this to me. I let him lie to me and do things with God knows who. I’ve had enough of all this deceit.

Nas, my answer to your previous question is yes. Although I’d understand if you wanted to withdraw. Let me go about my rough patch. I’ll be ok. Eventually. But for now, I just need someone to talk to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Psychotic Rock Star said...

erm... I don't think I do
Why does he know me? Should I know him?

Wednesday, October 13, 2004 9:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home