Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Friday, July 09, 2004

Irritating

I feel quite irrtated at the moment. At the moment, I also feel like I'm a completely idiot. A fuck up and screw up. Any thing else to add to the list? Heh... Either way, yes, I am a mess. I should make a list of things that I've been called shouldn't I? That way, you can pick a new bloody word instead of using the same old thing over and over again.

I say it's time to solve that mess. God help me, this is so not gonna be easy but I'll have to do it anyway.

So you wanna just kill me for kicks? It'll make everything simpler. I promise. I don't know what you want but why don't you just go out and get it?

I caught Spiderman 2 with Luke and Saf on Wednesday. A part from the shit about power and responsibility it went on about how sometimes you'd have to make sacrifices. Consider this my sacrifice then. YOU know what I'm talking about. And all you other shit for brains who are reading this when you KNOW you are not welcome, thanks for not polluting my tag board and please... FUCK OFF.

I've said my peace. All is good in the world again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home