Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, March 29, 2004

Kudos

You know what? It took someone who's like 3 years younger than me to show me that does make a differenence to shout out what your thinking. Even though it ultimately hurts. Really Hayley, thank you. Luke is an amazing person for someone like her to ruin and I meant what I said. He is lucky to have a sister like you who isn't afraid to fuck someone over because she deserves it.

For the record, Shen, I honestly thought that you might've been good for him. I honestly thought that you could bring him the happiness he deserves. And now look at what you're doing. And you say you're comfortable in your own skin. I don't give a fuck what you think or what you'll say. Heck, flame my tag board. I don't care anymore. Because you do not deserve him and I'm only sorry that I couldn't tell you to your face you cunning bitch. I hope you realise what you've done. If you take this as some meaning childish act, by all means. As far as I'm concerned, we ALL know what kind of person you are.

Once again Hayl, you rock. I'm like that with my brother too. Only now, my brother is really happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home