Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

BLAH

Ok, maybe it's just me. BUT I HATE THESE DARNED COMPUTERS!!! I mean honestly, they lag, they're slow, impossible to work with! I'm kinda on a break now so yea.

Ugh, didn't get much sleep last night. Spent most of the night working on the Media Kit. Photoshop was being annoying. I can't wait for Comm Issues to be over and done with. My head is pounding and eyes are shutting. My hands are shaking, muscles aching. God, I'm whining so damned much. Can't help it though, I'm so tired... Come on, is it too much to ask if the day could go faster? Then I can go home and do feature and then SLEEEEEEEP. :) Yea well, my life in a nut shell. Too busy to socialize I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home