Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Thursday, March 25, 2004

MAROON 5 ROCKS!!! :) The CD was such a worth buy man! But beacuse of my not so little CD spurt, I am QUITE broke now. School work is not as bad coz the deadlines are tomorrow and everything is in. Well, almost everything la. :P

After the presentation, I must write my Feature 2. And after I write my Feature 2, I will help Addie with the scripts. Either one first. AND THEN I shall sleep coz come friday, I WILL BE AT THE OBSERVATORY CONCERT!! YAY!! :D

My wonderful idols are busy this weekend so I'm on my own.... :( So sad... But still, it is a good thing that they're taking what they're doing seriously. I feel happy for them but because of this, then I have nothing to do this weekend... oh well... What to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home