Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

home sick

It's official guys, I won't ever find anyone stable here. Party last night was dull. 3 guys. Ok? 3 GUYS came up to me. Urgh... At least one of them was ridiculously cute :) But even then, that's probably not gonna work out. So whatever.

All the same, I've got another party to go for tonight. So yea... We'll see how that goes eh? I begin to think I need to exercise SHIT LOADS more restraint. Literally, SHIT LOADS. Because all this is getting really out of hand and I really really really don't need this now. In fact, it's the last thing I need. Not after hearing about everything that's happening at home.... Damn it.... I somehow feel that thing's will get better if I were home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home