Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Don't you just want to scream? ?I don't understand why I feel so bored when I shouldn't be. I'm still in Melbourne. I still don't know much about the place. I strangely don't miss home too much and I don't understand it either. I mean the only times I feel like jumping on the plane is when I speak to Mel again. I miss him loads.

We got back at around 4. All of us took a maxi cab home and paid like 5 bucks each. Not bad eh? I got picked up AGAIN. I tell you why is it that I don't get picked up by the guys that I like? Ok fine there was one guy that looked remotely cute. Only problem is after after a while he was happily screaming in my ear and then I couldn't hear him and then my head was literally gonna explode. Heh...

But yea, so after stuffing my face like mad, I'm still hungry!!! ARGH!!! And I've run out of ham. :(Think I might go make ravioli later. I suppose this is what happens when I feel depressed. I get all edgy. This is also probably the effects of me not smoking. Heh...

I miss you... I miss you so much. I miss all the little things we used to do that we both took for granted... I'm going to make sure I hang out with you 5 times a week when I get home. Ok maybe not 5 times a week but I'm going to make sure that I spend more time with you. I feel like a lot of what's happened is my fault. Please be safe. I don't know what to do if something bad should every happen to you. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home