Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Monday, July 05, 2004

We are...

Patience is a virtue that I will make sure I will have.
Trust is a state of mind that I will always have in you.
Honesty is something that I hope will always be.
Happiness is a state of mind that I find myself experiencing despite the entire mess that's happening around me, causing my world to crumble.
Confusion is the one thing that is slowly eating away at what little I have.
Faith is something that I am instilling in myself. It's not all there yet, but it will be.
Hope is trusting that things will turn out right in the end.
Missing you is the thing that lets me know how alive I am.
Inperfection keeps me in check to become a better person who myself, for you and for the good of the world.

Love is a way of living in hopes of finding that one person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home