Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Sunday, July 04, 2004

Death


Looks Like Me Posted by Hello


Hmm... Things are messy. Things might work out things might not. I can't really say. I wish things could be good again. But doesn't look like it huh... You really don't know how much it hurts me. But I know that you're hurting too... I'm sorry... God, I'm so sorry. You really don't deserve to be treated like this.

I don't mean to hurt you. I don't mean to cause any pain. I don't hate you. I can't. I hate myself for even doing this. For giving you so much trouble. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I love you so much. More than you will ever know.

So, I'm gonna watch Naruto, drink my guts out, read Sandman and do school work. I'm sorry. It still hurts. A lot. That's the problem with love...

I'm sorry.

Oh, Hayl? Sorry girl... messy posts... I'm in no state to really make things prettified anymore. I can barely even go to ur blog... I'm just hurting a lot now. And I have to get better. But... it's not going anywhere...

Why can't I just love you?

In fact, you what? Because I believe in you. And I feel the way I do, I'm gonna trust you. I can wait. I will wait if I have to. Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home