Psychotic Rock Star

The melancholy life of the Psychotic wannabe Rock Star.

Tuesday, December 30, 2003

OMG... So I haven't blogged in the longest time... I never thought that I would land up giving up designing my own sites and start using blogspot hah! Kinda started when a friend of mine asked a simple question that made me realize that I've not been doing this in a long time when I used to add stuff in so often! :)
Let's just say my life is so bloody complicated that I'll be happy if someone could just TELL ME what the fuck is going on. I swear it'll be so much simpler then instead of cracking my head trying to figure out what's going on.

One thing I can say that's on my mind. I wonder if I should ftp this to my domain... heck, I wonder if I should keep my domain. I feel like changing it! haha!

I give up... this stupid thing is not working with me I swear!!! ack! I'd rather go back to webpagging thank you very much!

But then again I keep giving up on shit so bloody easily huh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home